Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Colour challenge at Incy Wincy


Whoops have just realised that Mr Blogger didn't post this when I asked him to sorry for being late.
This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy is a colour one we have a fab picture for you to take your inspiration from 

This week our sponsor is A Day For Daisies I was lucky enough to get to use this gorgeous image called Christmas Ribbons


I coloured the image with pro markers adding some gold stickles to the stars. I inked the edges of the image panel with antique linen distress ink.  My papers are some really old ones from Basic Grey Boxer collection. I used a marther stewert punch to cut the lattice out of co-ordinating paper and ran a piece of sparkly gold robbon along the top. These gold stars started out as blue pearly ones so to make them fit in with my card I heat embossed them with gold powder but decided they were not sparkly enough so I covered them in gold stickles.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything But Square
Alphabet Challenge - R is for Round or Rectangle
4 Crafty Chicks - Recipe 1 image, 2 Papers 3 Bling






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Christmas Card! Love that image and those stars are perfect! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, I'm loving the reindeer. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges Caz

JayBe said...

What a fab Christmas design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Just love your card
Thanks for joining us at Anything but Square challenge http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy Crafting Susan DT xx