Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Die Cuts at Totally Gorjuss


This weeks challenge at Totally Gorjuss is a nice easy one for you Die Cuts. For my card I started by die cutting a window in a card blank and layering a die cut trellis over it. The flowers are made up from Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, scalloped circles and a woodware flower punch, to which I added a selection of brads and pearls. Behind the flowers I added a couple of green die cut swirl to look like the stems/leaves. The sentiment was stamped and then die cut in the same shape as the window and I added a punched butterfly to the top right corner. All the papers and flowers have been inked with co-ordinating distress ink.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Sentiment Only NoPpictures
MAWTT - A Card Containing The Word Happy
Scrappers Delight - Bloomin Lovely




10 comments:

Angelique said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous flowers and design.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jenny, just beautiful x

designermc said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card. Love all the die cuts. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy, DT

Skye said...

A beautiful card. Great design and very pretty flowers

Cindy said...

I love this! Love the flowers you have made. Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

kelly ledder said...

This is beautiful, so elegant! Thanks so much for sharin with us at Scrapper's Delights.

Kelly x

Highland Handmade said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, so elegant, love the trellis x

Anonymous said...

I love this card , love all the die cuts.Thanks for joining CC&CC # 63 Spring DT - Crystal

Leanne said...

Nicely laid out, great card, nice flowers and the butterfly, nice touch. Thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, very nicely done!

Leanne DT@4CC

Melanie Rozwood said...

Very elegant. I like the dimension. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.